Art Walk “Festival de Arte”
Kick off the summer season with our second annual Art Walk through Downtown Port!
Browse local shops and regional art as downtown businesses host artists.
Watch art demonstrations, check out the public art displays, and let the kids make their own art at kids’ art stations. You can also take part in a global art project and add your drawings to a huge community chalk wall (or watch it take form!).
This year, we are celebrating Latin arts with a “Festival de Arte” area bringing Latin music, dance, and arts to Port Washington. Plus, meet Mirabel from Encanto!
- Regional artists
- Face Painting
- Chalk Wall
- Mural Mosaic Global Roots Project
- Rock Painting Kids’ Art Station sponsored by Maritime Storage Facility
- Origami Kids’ Art Station sponsored by Kapco
- Latin music by Milwaukee band Septeto Charambo
- Dance showcase and lessons by Salsabrosa Dance Company
- Flamenco dance by Studio K Flamenco
- Kids’ Spanish song and dance time
- Meet Mirabel from Encanto
- Chalk art, hair dread, wood turning demonstrations
- Live music
- Public art displays
This Art Walk is brought to you by Ansay & Associates. Special thanks also to Laura Burke Agency – American Family Insurance for sponsoring the amazing entertainment lineup.
We appreciate all our community sponsors – Kurt Benzel – Shortest Realtors, Maritime Storage, Kapco, David Hobbs Honda, Port Yamaha, Renewal by Andersen, and Tundraland. Thank you for supporting this event, our community, and our organization!