- Dec 03 2022
- 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Christmas on the Corner
Join Port Washington Main Street and our amazing local businesses for “Christmas on the Corner,” our traditional community Christmas celebration.
Stroll downtown (206 N Franklin St) from 3-6 pm for:
– Cookie Decorating at Daily Baking Co.
– Ornament Decorating at Best Self Counseling
– Lake Financial Family Zone on Main with S’MORE BAR
– Hot Cocoa Bar at Halo Soap
– Photos with Santa at PWSB Community Room
– Carolers along Franklin Street
– Live Reindeer
– Letters to Santa at John’s Pizzaria and Vines to Cellar with North Pole mailboxes at Locally Inspired and USPS
– Horse & Carriage Rides
– Elf on the Shelf Scavenger Hunt
Join in as we light up the Christmas Tree with Mayor Ted Neitzke and the winner of the coloring contest at 6 pm. We will sing a communal “O Christmas Tree,” following years of Port Washington tradition.
Stay for the PARADE at 6:15 pm and the Christmas finale — FIREWORKS — to follow! These are the only fireworks in Ozaukee County in December.
Check out this event map – and pick up your printed event map at the Main Street Table during the event!
We thank Port Washington State Bank for their continued generous support of this community celebration!
Special thank you as well to our parade sponsor Kohler Credit Union, horse & carriage sponsor David Hobbs Honda, reindeer sponsor Tundraland Home Improvements, Family Zone on Main and S’more Bar sponsor Lake Financial Group and fireworks sponsor Prairie’s Edge Development & Black Cap Halcyon.